- Friday is the Broc Soc post-summer fayre BBQ by the Stone Circle, on Hilly Fields, 7.30pm onwards, for all those who helped organise the Broc Soc Summer Fayre.
- Brockley Open Studios is taking place this weekend from Saturday to Monday. This is when artists living and working in the area open their studios to the public. The event has been held annually since 1992. Enjoy the opportunity to meet and buy direct from the artist and viewtheir work in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Brockley Fun Run: Ute has already blogged about this - just a quick reminder that this is taking place this Sunday.
- Lewisham Green Drinks: Monday 6th July, 7pm onwards, Mr Lawrence Wine Bar, 389 Brockley Road. For anyone who lives or works locally and has an interest in green issues.
- See the calendar on the sidebar for more details and for a few events beyond next week.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Coming up this week: Brockley Fun Run and Open Studios
Lots happening locally over the next week or so:
Posted by Sue at 2:34 pm